Tuesday, April 6, 2010

A post about nothing.

Hey Guys. This post is just to welcome you all. This blog is set up to tell the adventures of the characters we will be playing in Pathfinder. Mainly my game. how it works is we will role-play just like always but on this blog I will be putting things to story form. So I will recap the sessions on here and also write about once a week a chapter in the "Chronicles" of your game, Kind of explaining the world and the other side to things I.E. this will be told from your perspective and from that of the enemies. I think it will be a fun project and I am happy to see how it will work. The First thing on Here is going to Be the explaining of the area and the introduction to a silent Ally who you may never meet I hope you enjoy. Also the title of the Blog will change after a few sessions we will make it work with whatever we decide is a good name.

No comments:

Post a Comment